Hospital on East Side of Bien Hoa AB

Home: Bien Hoa AB Association Forums Bien Hoa AB Association Base & Building’s Hospital on East Side of Bien Hoa AB

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by roy titus roy titus 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    Keymaster

Came across this photo today (9Jan15) while going thru my photos from Bien Hoa AB ’69 – ’70.  This aerial is a view of the Hospital in the foreground with the 600th Photo Sq. Trailer Complex (where I worked during my Tour) above.

usaf_x100_0049awwf

roy titus
    roy titus
    Participant

The Hanger at the top was were our shop was right side near flight line also we were together with Egress shop and to the back was Sheet Metal Shop and far left was Electric and Pneudraulic Shops when I looked on Google Earth this hanger is still there.

det6kat-2
      det6kat-2
      Participant

Roy, back in the day we called the big hangar the ‘Phase Hangar’ because that is where major Phase Maintenance was done. I know that you already know that since that is where you worked.

Do you remember which of the 5 buildings south of the Phase Hangar (3 black west – 2 white east) was the T.O. Building? We were always going over to access the T.O.’s.

My Sq was the white trailer complex across the street, South of the buildings which were south of the Phase Hangar,

roy titus
    roy titus
    Participant

Yep I sure do remember those buildings never had to utilize the To Library we always had To’s in our shop Oh I see you were in the Photo Shop use to get some of your film to take pictures but most of my pictures were destroyed in floods throughout my PCS moves just have a vary few left from Bien Hoa if you check out my Biography on my profile you will see me in a F100F with the story behind that Aircraft. Ill have to post it on one of the posts about Aircraft.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.